I'm having 2 weeks school holiday now! So now full time on my work!!! :P
EAT SLEEP SHOPPING!???? NoNoNo... rush for new collection & customer's ordersss...
I made this one piece for myself! :) Going to make few more color n smaller size to sell on my blogshop.
Just stay tuned on my blogshop if feel interest with it.
Busy to catch idea for my new collection... @@ Have idea... But can all fabric cloth just "bling" in one second then it becomes a dress or top or short or skirt that I wanted!!! I need MAGIC !!! Doing hard to make them all in clothes.. stay tuned for new update.
Last... Also busy get inspiration for sketch of task 1 in Fashion Design category, MOFEW : The Search. The title just killed my brain!!!!! T.T Never mind, work getting done soon!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK to myself!!!!!
Love~
EAT SLEEP SHOPPING!???? NoNoNo... rush for new collection & customer's ordersss...
Just stay tuned on my blogshop if feel interest with it.
Love~
No comments:
Post a Comment