I'M GOING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P
Orders + Orders + Orders
Collection + Collection + Collection
Homework + Housework + Blogging
Woke up in the morning, the moment I opened my eyes mean I have ton of work to start to do. Do Do Do... can't stop a little moment, few minutes. I never eat any meals from morning until 4pm, and my mum cooked noodles and also a cup of hot milo for me, said : "STOP YOUR WORK!!!!! eat something first! " There only I stopped a while to finish the first meal for whole day! Even never bath yet from morning until evening...yuck!!!! Then continue work again! -____-
WHY only I have pair of hands!?!?!
Have to work until morning later..
WORK & WORK ........ lucky it's public holiday tomorrow,
but no difference to me! Because have to grab some fabric cloth make new things! :(
EARN , not just money but experience!
Sweet things always hide behide the bitter!!!!!!!!
CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment